SEPTEMBER

 


I waited patiently for the Lord; He turned to me & heard my cry.  -Psalm 40:1

For Noah, my middle brother, who like his namesake practices patience & crying out to the Lord & then more patience.  I remember being about 5 years old and begging my mom for a baby.  She smiled and told me I should pray about it.  She showed me how to get on my hands and knees to pray.  So I prayed in her bathroom floor and asked Jesus for a baby.  About a year later, my heart soared as I got to go meet "baby Noah" at the hospital.  That's the best way I know how to describe him: leading people to Jesus even before he was born.


This month's devotion is authored in its entirety by Noah Fowler.  
Thank you, Noah, for sharing your thoughts with us.


Comments

  1. I needed this reading today, God Bless You for uplifting others and sharing the Word of our Lord. Each day is a gift from God

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DECEMBER

Huntsville Hospital Project

APRIL '24